Earn rewards when you refer business to Carpenter Surveyors.
With our referral program, professionals can take advantage of our residential surveying services at a discounted rate with the expertise and commitment to client experience we’re known for.
You can choose what you or your employees would like to receive. Each successful referral will earn you a Love2Shop voucher, which can be used with over 90 brands or a commision fee of the same value.
- We pay referral fees upon completion of the survey process.
- We have no cap so the more you refer the more you earn.
When you have a lead for Carpenter Surveyors, simply do the following:
- Refer your client to Carpenter Surveyors at: email@example.com. After submitting your referral, our team will begin the process.
- We’ll contact the client and arrange a quote, keeping you informed during each stage
- If you wish, you may provide as many referrals as you like.
Get your rewards
- For every successful survey you will receive a Love2Shop voucher or commision.
- To ensure you are issued with your vouchers as soon as possible and they are sent to the correct office, please complete the form below.
Fill in the form below to get started
Benefits of your client getting a survey
- The average client spends over £5,750 on repair bills when they move in, largely as a result of not getting a proper survey conducted prior to moving in
- Provides your clients with the assurance that you are looking out for their best interests
- As opposed to a survey, a valuation is for the benefit of the mortgage lender, whereas a survey is for the benefit of the client
- Your client will be able to identify any structural problems, such as subsidence or dampness, as well as any other unwelcome hidden issues
- A RICS-regulated surveyor adheres to the highest industry standards and is regulated to ensure that your clients’ interests are protected.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is a professional body that accredits professionals within the land, property, construction, and infrastructure sectors worldwide.